Malaysia – Business Development Manager
RM8,000 - RM13,000
October 31, 2018
We are hiring a Business Development Manager for a new office in Malaysia. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 9 countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, China, Taiwan).
Infinity Blockchain Ventures (IBV) is a consulting and R&D agency dedicated to enlightening and paving the way for clients towards business success in their blockchain journey.
Our partner ecosystem spans the globe; and our strengths in solution architecture and execution excellence allow us to deliver the most comprehensive advisory services possible, no matter the scale or complexity.
Asia Blockchain Review (ABR) is the largest initiative for media and community building in Asia for blockchain technology, it aims to connect all blockchain enthusiasts on a regional scale and facilitate the technological foundation of blockchain through a range of group discussions, technical workshops, conferences, and consulting programs.
Our goal is to cultivate and encourage a collaborative community for our members to gather, share their experiences and endeavors in the blockchain space, and brainstorm the potential uses of blockchain technology.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Developing entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Good knowledge of Malaysia’s market
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- A robust analytical skill set
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
- Experience from e-commerce industry (Fintech, Consulting, Advertising, Agency) is a plus
- Fluency in English ( another Asian language is a plus)