Malaysia – Marketing Leader
RM8,000 - RM13,000
October 31, 2018
We are hiring a Marketing Leader for a new office in Malaysia. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 9 countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, China, Taiwan).
Infinity Blockchain Ventures (IBV) is a consulting and R&D agency dedicated to enlightening and paving the way for clients towards business success in their blockchain journey.
Our partner ecosystem spans the globe; and our strengths in solution architecture and execution excellence allow us to deliver the most comprehensive advisory services possible, no matter the scale or complexity.
Asia Blockchain Review (ABR) is the largest initiative for media and community building in Asia for blockchain technology, it aims to connect all blockchain enthusiasts on a regional scale and facilitate the technological foundation of blockchain through a range of group discussions, technical workshops, conferences, and consulting programs.
Our goal is to cultivate and encourage a collaborative community for our members to gather, share their experiences and endeavors in the blockchain space, and brainstorm the potential uses of blockchain technology.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends of the market
- Brainstorming and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaising with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Planning initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assisting in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertaking individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing leader or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Conversant in Mandarin or Bahasa is a plus
- Experience from e-commerce industry (Fintech, Consulting, Advertising, Agency) is a plus