PR Specialist – Malaysia
$1,000 - $1,500
October 31, 2018
We are hiring a PR Specialist for a new office in Malaysia. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 9 countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, China, Taiwan).
Infinity Blockchain Ventures (IBV) is a consulting and R&D agency dedicated to enlightening and paving the way for clients towards business success in their blockchain journey.
Our partner ecosystem spans the globe; and our strengths in solution architecture and execution excellence allow us to deliver the most comprehensive advisory services possible, no matter the scale or complexity.
Asia Blockchain Review (ABR) is the largest initiative for media and community building in Asia for blockchain technology, it aims to connect all blockchain enthusiasts on a regional scale and facilitate the technological foundation of blockchain through a range of group discussions, technical workshops, conferences, and consulting programs.
Our goal is to cultivate and encourage a collaborative community for our members to gather, share their experiences and endeavors in the blockchain space, and brainstorm the potential uses of blockchain technology.
- Create and deliver (including but not limited to) press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns/CRM.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research content and industry trends.
- Give inputs and support other divisions to deliver company branding and media campaigns.
- Proven record (from 2 years’ experience) of and passion for content marketing
- University degree at minimum,
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, excellent communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing English at native level, speaking English at advanced level
- The ability to master technical concepts and explain them in terms that are appropriate for the target audience
- Able to work in face pace environment
- Concise and engaging writing and editing skills.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience from e-commerce industry (Fintech, Consulting, Advertising, Agency) is a plus
- Experience and familiarity with online marketing, content marketing, and demand generation best practices