Solution Lead Architect
$1,200 - $2,500
October 30, 2018
We are hiring a Solution Lead Architect for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, detect areas to improve, develop, and implement solutions.
- Lead continuous evaluations of business processes and development of optimization strategies; conduct problem analysis, solution architects and advise on roadmap, deliverables and execution
- Keep up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advances to automate and modernize the system.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and discoveries.
- Gather important information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Supervise distribution and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Leads a team of vertical capability solution architects in the design of complex services solutions.
- Creates solution design assets for internal use to accelerate sales cycles and positively impact solutions quality.
- Anticipates potential problems associated with the solution being developed.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or MBA.
- Analytical thinking skills and special concepts.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to identify acceptable solutions.
- Experienced in creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizing and managing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- People management abilities, team management, ability to take the initiative and team motivation.
- English from intermediate level