Thailand – C&B and Administration Officer
April 26, 2019
Responsible for the day-to-day general C&B and administration of the organization, assisting the Country Representative and Finance Leader of the Group and supporting the staff.
Petty Cash and Banking
- Track monthly office petty cash expenditure and prepare petty cash reconciliation statements for sign off by the Country Representative.
- Check and reconcile payment requests from staff and liaise with Project Director/Country Representative on outstanding administrative issues.
- Prepare and manage in a timely manner, payment orders for invoices to be paid by company.
- Prepare office petty cash requests for sign off by the Country Representative.
- Initiate the monthly cash count with the Country Representative.
- Maintain accurate banking records, perform bank payment orders and deal with bank on all financial matters.
- To provide general accounting support (bookkeeping) as required for the office management and for the projects.
- To prepare correspondence regarding taxation, insurance and other fees for executive review and signature.
- To be responsible for overseeing the procurement of equipment and supplies for the office.
- To oversee the booking of flights and accommodation for staff as required.
- Ensure the timely submission of permission to travel documentation.
Basic compensation & benefit coordination
- In charge of attendance check and manage staff leave records (annual leave, sick leave, business trip etc.) and ensure that leave requests are submitted and filed.
- Make sure that staff data are updated inaccurate and timely manner and payroll is calculated with accuracy
- Liaise with Insurance Department to continually update the situation of increase and reduction in salary and staff numbers.
- Prepare tax declaration for staff as required.
- Support a supervisor to collect payroll data, provide support for a salary review, bonus and promotion/re-allocation, evaluation as well as other operations/process linked to staff management and C&B
Other Duties Coincidental to the Position
- Review and recommend procedural changes to ensure compliance with policy and improve work processes.
- Communicate in a timely manner with Accounting Manager/Vendor and Country Representative when issues arise with Accounting reporting so that solutions may be found in a timely manner.
- Other duties as requested by Country Representative and Accounting and HR & Admin Manager.
- Report & document work
- Make sure all HR reports are accurate and on time.
- Prepare, produce HR reports and analysis as per request.
- Prepare the Labor Contract, Appendix and other paperwork (Employment letter, Law Update, Memo Draft for any news update)
- Deal with all Governmental Offices (Tax Office, Social Insurance Office, Labor Department…)
- Register for the tax code, Social Insurance claims and finalize the SI books for exit employees
Duties for this position should not be considered definitive. Duties may be added, deleted or modified in consultation with the incumbent as necessary. Job descriptions and staff performances will be reviewed regularly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University degree in finance and accounting or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years experience in a C&B and Administration role with similar responsibilities.
- Experience working with a MNC will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Thai (both oral and written).
- Strong computer skills and experience working with accounting software.
Required Personal Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Honest, meticulous, responsible and well organized.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accounting accountability and transparency
Candidate reviews will commence immediately upon publication of this announcement and will continue until the suitable candidate has been identified. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Working location: SPACES Chamchuri Square – 24F, 319 Phayathai Road , Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Opportunities: We offer an attractive working environment with national and international career development opportunities based on performance and skills. We treat each other with mutual respect and trust, sharing information and knowledge through all levels. Opportunities for relocation and career overseas.