Thailand – Journalist (1 Vietnamese and 1 Thai)
May 21, 2019
Job Description for Journalist
|Infinity Blockchain Ventures (IBV) is a dynamic consulting and development firm dedicated to providing practical blockchain solutions.
Our professional staff combines technical expertise and business acumen to spearhead the next generation of blockchain startups, advance blockchain recognition, and create an effective blockchain based business solutions.
We are hiring a Journalist for our Bangkok-based representative office – a member of a group comprising of 300+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners with offices spanning over 10 countries in Asia and Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Journalist to contribute accurate news. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our website’s audience.
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Use findings to construct a well-written article in English.
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Fluent or business level English both writing and speaking skills
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information and Current knowledge of headlines.
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proven working experience as a journalist or reporter and Portfolio of published articles
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- BSc degree in journalism or relevant field
- Team player
- Can-do attitude