Thailand Business Analyst
September 5, 2018
We are hiring a Business Analyst for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand.We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Define configuration specifications and conduct business requirements analysis and present to internal team to develop customer acquisition strategy
- Perform quality assurance, customer due diligence and contribute to/follow up with solution design
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop the relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Be the main coordinator between business and technical department
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or MBA.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Analytical thinking skills and special concepts.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Experienced in creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizing and managing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Advanced English