Thailand Content Executive – Staff (part time)
September 5, 2018
We are hiring a Content Executive for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand.We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Create and deliver (including but not limited to) press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns/CRM.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research content and industry trends.
- Give inputs and support other divisions to deliver company branding and media campaigns.
- Proven record (from 2 years experience) of and passion for content marketing
- University degree at minimum,
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, excellent communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing English at native level, speaking English at advanced level