Thailand HR & Admin Executive – Staff
September 4, 2018
We are hiring a HR & Admin Executive for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Manage office supplies and equipment activities to ensure all office supplies and equipment are ready for works with minimum cost
- Responsible for organizing all company’s events such as team building trip, birthday, etc
- Work closely with internal departments, find out their specified culture, needs and build up long term partnership with them
- Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Build a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Screen Cvs, interview and select candidates at the 1st round in accordance with company standards
- Follow up and conduct exit interview for all employees
- Find out and analyze demand of training in conjunction develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, direct, deliver training and development programmes including staff orientation to accomplish the organisation’s goals
- Develop, update, review, and follow up matters of human resources including policies, procedures and labour regulations
- Set the priorities and handle the calculation and payment of salary based on approval.
- Follow up labour contracts for new contracts, renewals, or termination
- Work and submit online reports to Social/Health Insurance department
- Develop, update and advise company compensation and benefit system & proposal to ensure internal equity, alignment with company guidelines
- Address employees concerns related to C&B
- Build and update Human Resource & Administration process and procedures,
- Build up KPIs and conduct yearly performance evaluation through KPI, promotion evaluation, probation evaluation to ensure finding the right employee for the right position and allocating benefits fairly and appropriately
- Manage and update employee master list
- Provide guidance to in charge division in case of reward, discipline, grievance solving to comply with legal and company regulation
- Disseminate and properly communicate information to employees in relation to Company’s rules, regulation, discipline & Labor Law
- Keep updated and fully understand any changes to existing labor laws and regulations or new laws and regulations as it may effect on the Company and advice Executive Management
- Graduated from university in Human resource, Law, Business Administration major
- 3-4 years in general HR field
- Have deep knowledge of law, Human Resources
- Strong communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Open-mind, Dynamic and proactive, taking initiative and resourceful
- English from advanced level