Thailand Solution Architect
September 5, 2018
We are hiring a Solution Architect for a new office in Bangkok, Thailand. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Vietnam who engage with partners in over 8 countries.
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise-wide systems throughout entire IBV.
- Understand the strategies and business requirements, develop the necessary designs and plans to ensure the projects and solutions meet those needs.
- Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different storage solution areas.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for entire storage solutions across business continuity, backup, recovery, high availability and archiving.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or MBA.
- Analytical thinking skills and special concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced English